Job Opening: Assistant Account Executive
Schmidt Public Affairs is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in an apprenticeship or internship program, or other related experience
- Assist in execution of ongoing projects, including drafting op-eds, LTEs, key messages, and press releases, developing media lists, landscape and media audits, crafting pitches and strategic recommendations that integrate earned and social media
- Assist account managers in identifying client opportunities
- Work with cross-functional team members to deliver timely, high-quality and detailed work
- Contribute to creation of communications plans that meet client objectives
- Engage in multiple projects simultaneously from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and providing constructive input and feedback
- Consistently produce high-quality internal and external communications content
- Help plan and coordinate traditional, digital and social media advocacy programs
- Commitment to professional growth and continuous learning; set and pursue stretch goals
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range for this position is $36,000 – $50,000 annually, depending on qualifications and experience. Schmidt Public Affairs offers a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, 401K, company provided computer and phone, parking or public transportation reimbursement, flexible vacation days, profit sharing and a bonus program.
Schmidt Public Affairs staff members have been working remotely for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic. The firm now offers a hybrid remote/in-office schedule.
Send a cover letter, resume and 2-3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Account Supervisor” in the subject line.