- Develop content for client websites, blogs, email communications, social media channels, videos, and multimedia presentations
- Develop and maintain online content calendars
- Monitor client mentions and keywords across the social web daily; identify appropriate content for sharing; escalate mentions as appropriate
- Manage and cultivate social communities through daily post, comment and response recommendations.
- Produce regular reports summarizing social media activity and results
- Provide additional account support where needed; including writing, media pitching, and research.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, public relations, or related field
- 1-2 years experience managing social media communities for a public official, organization or brand
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to write for social mediums
- Knowledge of WordPress or other content management systems
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Interest in healthcare/health policy space
- Agency experience and/or experience managing social media for a public official
- Experience in healthcare communications
- Graphic design
- Video editing
- Web development
Commensurate with experience
Schmidt Public Affairs offers a competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, 401K and profit sharing.
Please send cover letter, resume, 2-3 writing samples and portfolio links to:
Erin Schmidt, Digital Director, firstname.lastname@example.org