Job Opening: Account Supervisor/Senior Account Supervisor
Schmidt Public Affairs is looking for a dynamic Account Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate is a strong writer, strategic thinker, successful project manager and effective communicator with at least 4 years of professional experience managing PR or public affairs campaigns in fast-paced and deliverable-driven settings. A candidate with proven health policy and science writing skills and prior communications agency experience is strongly preferred.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Description and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields
- Possess a solid understanding of the current healthcare landscape and the relevant issues impacting organizations and businesses active in the health space
- Excellent research, writing, verbal and content development skills; ability to management development of client deliverables to support business and advocacy goals
- Analytical mind who possesses both qualitative and quantitative research experience and a demonstrated ability to leverage data for public narratives and media positioning
- Ability to effectively liaise with federal and state government affairs teams to develop and execute policy media strategy and media products
- Contribute to operational performance of accounts ensuring quality work, deadline, and budget adherence
- Play major role in creation and management of communications plans and goals
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content
- Generate creative ideas and help to lead multiple client programs simultaneously
- Aid in new business process including idea contribution, research and proposal preparation
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans
- Demonstrate strong time management and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a proven ability to manage projects on multiple account successfully
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range for this position is $85,000 – $115,000 annually depending on qualifications and experience. Schmidt Public Affairs offers a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, 401K, company provided computer and phone, parking or public transportation reimbursement, flexible vacation days, profit sharing and a bonus program.
Schmidt Public Affairs staff members have been working remotely for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic. The firm now offers a hybrid remote/in-office schedule.
Send a cover letter, resume and 2-3 writing samples to email@example.com and include “Account Supervisor” in the subject line.