Schmidt Public Affairs is a boutique public affairs firm with a special focus on healthcare and health policy. We are a true team – working closely together to draw upon our varying and harmonizing skill sets to develop and implement award-winning public affairs and communications programs for our clients. We are now accepting applications for a full-time social media coordinator for immediate hire.
In this role, you will:
- Develop monthly social media content calendars for clients’ social media accounts
- Develop content for client websites, blogs, email communications, videos, and multimedia presentations
- Monitor client mentions and keywords across social platforms
- Work collaboratively with the SPA team to support the development and execution of integrated public affairs campaigns
- Provide recommendations on how best to maximize clients’ social platforms and digital assets
- Review and assess clients’ digital assets and identify areas for growth
- Participate in client communications and provide necessary updates on social media activity
- Assist in the production of monthly reports summarizing social media activity and results
Skills and Requirements:
- Creative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field
- Established understanding of most current social platforms and their offerings
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in social media management and a passion for all things digital
- Willingness to collaborate and work as a team player
- 2+ years managing social media for a public official, organization or brand
- WordPress website management experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Commensurate with experience
Schmidt Public Affairs offers a competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, 401K and profit sharing.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.